CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Fly Tying!?!

So as I mentioned in an earlier post, I am in a Hike Camp and Fish class. Tonight in our class we tied flies. It was a pretty fun little thing to do and its way easy. We are going on our trek this weekend so we had to have some flies to catch us some dinner!!
Well anyways here are the ones that I made. My favorite is the blue and pink one. My teacher was doubting me and said that I probably couldn't catch anything but I am hoping to prove him wrong. But I have to say that they turned out pretty good for never doing it before. The bottom right one is called a dry fly. It is made out of foam and the legs of it are rubber! Well just thought I would show everyone my flies that I made because I was pretty proud!! I will let you all know how well they catch fish since that is the real reason for tying them!

4 comments:

Collette said...

Brent will be so proud! The pink one is funny.

The Smith's said...

Alan would be proud as well. Nice job!

by Jana McMurdie said...

lol oh you're such the Miss Camper Woman of America lol...looks like tons of fun...I hope that things are going good with school! We need to hang out sometime!

Brent said...

Nice flies, Tiff.