Well tonight for our institute fun night we had an 80's dance. I am not a fan of dancing mainly because people stare because I am an amazing dancer and I dont like all the attention... haha no they stare because they think I am probably having a seizure!! But I have to admit it was one of the funnest dances I have been to. There was a good number of people there many of whom were dressed up. We tried to get alot of people in the pictures just by randomly popping out of no where as the picture was taken! Look at all the pics on the slide because there are some good ones! If we lived in the 80's we probably would've been the hottest girls ever, like we are now!! Ha ha we pretty much danced the night away. It was a great time!!
3 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment