Well today was the official day to move into the dorms at Western! I have spent the past few days doing laundry and packing to get all ready to move out again!! Most everything fit into my little car... I was pretty proud of myself!! Well anyways Jessica Hutchinson and I are rooming together with a couple girls from Mtn. View. Me and Jess arrived in the windy city just before noon and got checked in and all that fun stuff... but actually the fun was just begining. My car was packed as well as hers so we had to haul everything up to the 3rd floor! and dont worry there aren't elevators in this building so we strapped it on our backs! No it really wasn't that bad because we had a bunch of people helping us.
and got everything in there. We have been working our little tails off in this blistering heat (no A/C in the rooms) and we have got most everything put away...
Do you think we have enough stuff? I will be putting pics on here of the room once everything is all done and put together! We are still deciding how we want to decorate so it may take a few weeks!! But its good to be back and see everyone! We have two meetings tonight that we have to attend so we will be pretty busy... Oh also just to add... our room is right above the dumpsters...I keep getting a big wif of sick garbage!! Its going to be great!! But for those of you who are missing me already I will be home for Labor day in about 4 days!! haha
4 comments:
I am so glad you made it safe and sound and don't worry i am missing you already1
Tif, this looks like a fun time, I know that I had a blast while in college. I am glad you made it and are all moved in. See you on Labor Day at the Big Breakfast and Parade.
Are you moved in yet? Sheesh...its been two days. What, do you have a life now and don't have time for blogging?! Just kidding. I hope you're having a blast. We'll be looking for you this weekend.
Welcome back to the windy city... (just never swing over to Laramie or you will see what windy really is!!) Hey - if you ever need anything while in Sweetwater County (Especially during our nasty winters)... please feel free to call us... 307-875-1516 ~ Have a great semester & we will hope to see you around here & there possibly? Love the Youngs
Post a Comment